Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not just a pretty picture

Here is another illustrator I've been following recently. He is a part of the fashion world and draws the most amazing pictures of the fashionable young-thangs in N.Y. It gives me a lot of inspirtation and motivation to draw more of my own pictures.

When men dress up, it is a lot more of an eye-catching than a girl.



How fantastic no?

And a comme des garcon image:



I've also recently been visitn Chiodo and Assin, down swanston street.
I was absolutely blown away by their retail space.. and their range as well. Its a shame I can't afford it. Must save up! Must save up!
visit Chiodo and Assin!

And some new purchases: at Prime, St Kilda


And I've got to say, the customer service there was almost perfect, their selling skills used to the max, and every opportunity taken. They only missed out on one thing; he didn't get my name!
score: 8/10

No comments: